Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. You quickly forgive your V pup (who can resist those eyes) after she chewed up your 2 most favorite & only pairs of expensive, discontinued patagonia undies!

2. I spend almost as much on Pumpkins groceries as I do my children

3. After being in the house with 3 young kids, seemingly, for days on end due to weather, while sick, I still put on my gear to do an off-leash session at 9pm when it was raining (not drizzling) & 32 degrees with wind! Gotta get that exercise whether rain, snow, sleet, or shine, and all I wanted to do was get in the bed with a glass of red wine!

Anyone else.... ;D

·
Registered
3 Posts
when a 13 week old vizsla pup chews up ur brand spanking new blackberry cellphone... and u can still laugh about it :eek:

·
Registered
67 Posts
When after all day at work, you coming back home tired and hungry... and then you feeding your V, then taking her for a 1h walk, and on the end of the day after you had your dinner you finished on the sofa with the dog nice curled in the middle and you sitting in the corner :)

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All of these are great! Ouch....as a former blackberry owner, I'm glad you can have an expensive laugh :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
When you're not nearly as horrified as you should be when your V comes up and gives you a big kiss on the face and you quickly discover that she's just finished eating cat poop.

Yup, been there. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
When your 8 month old V topples over the flat screen (now replaced) and chews on the teak sofa arm like a nylabone. Then you get this sweet look like, "what else is there and are we going out to play, I've missed you!". When the two V's are curled up on your king size bed and they look so innocent and content and you're still squished on either side...gotta love them. The younger one loves putting his head right next to yours. The two year old V loves going back to back with you.. :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
1. You share your pillow with his sweet little head.

2. He gets an ice cream from the ice cream truck too:)

3. You seriously can't wait to get home to see him.

4. He's your phone & computer background.

5. Cannot walk past him without smoochin his lil noggin.

He hasn't really destroyed anything of that much importance....(knock on wood)

Yep, my life is pretty consumed with Vizsla love, I never thought I could love a dog as much as this!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
1. You think he is really clever for working out how to take down the fence around the vege garden

2. You find yourself trying to convince your other half that the crater in the lawn adds character to the yard

·
Registered
799 Posts
She comes to you whining for attention and you find yourself petting her even when you know she has just rolled in something gross.

·
Registered
85 Posts
You clean up puke 6 times in under an hour because He chose to eat half of a tennis ball and now his digestive system is rejecting those little rubber pieces. Who would've thought that rubber would not be a good appetizer? Could've fooled me! Oh and even after all of that vomit, you still let him lick your arm, leg, or even your cheek. He's just too darn cute and you feel bad because he has an upset stomach!

·
Registered
299 Posts
you put yourself between him and a charging pitbull, yep I just did that this morning. I am sure that I will be very sore in a few hours, but it was totally worth it to keep him safe. Hank, not even my dog--he's a foster, has a couple of bite marks but no broken skin. Things could have been so much worse.

After this I guess it's official, I love my foster dog. Will be even harder to let him go to a new home now.

·
Registered
809 Posts
DixiesMom said:
you put yourself between him and a charging pitbull, yep I just did that this morning. I am sure that I will be very sore in a few hours, but it was totally worth it to keep him safe. Hank, not even my dog--he's a foster, has a couple of bite marks but no broken skin. Things could have been so much worse.

After this I guess it's official, I love my foster dog. Will be even harder to let him go to a new home now.
Ouch!...hope you are okay.

Oh and for us, we let him use the computer the odd time ;D

·
Registered
256 Posts
You used to look forward to sleeping in on weekends, however now it's puppy potty, puppy feeding, puppy walk, and puppy socialization class.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Kobi lets me sleep in on the weekends if I let him sleep in the bed ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Kobi said:
Kobi lets me sleep in on the weekends if I let him sleep in the bed ;)
Yep! we doing the same, when chilli woke up and need a toilet (she sleeps in a crate), one of us i going dowstairs let her for a wee, quick few biscuites for a breakfast and then everyone (including cat are going to our bed) we are under duvet, dog under the throw, and cat on top :) extra hour in bed :)

it sounds crazy and i am sure we could do with out it but thats our weekends routine :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts