Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we are a few months out from Halloween but starting seeing costumes already at Petsmart.

I never thought I would be one of those that dresses their pet up but I think I might. Ruby is our child!! Living in Florida, everyone is outside for Halloween and thought it would be fun to have Ruby dressed up while handing out candy.

I was thinking some angel wings or something simple. What about others?

·
Registered
436 Posts
My aunt bought a costume for Holley for this Halloween. It is a pumpkin. I know it isn't original. I found one that I liked for her which is a cowboy on a saddle. It goes on their back. I thought this was perfect because she does this bucking bronco thing when she plays but Dan isn't too keen on it. We will see. You should add devil horns with the angel wings. I think that describes Vizsla's the best. They are the sweetest dogs but they do have the mischevious side as well.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I would love to have Rosie wear one, but unfortunately, her behavior with children, doorbells, and strangers is too unpredictable at this point to even allow her downstairs during halloween. We may have to give her a sedative...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts