Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the Greater Toronto Area (Canada) and often bump into someone with an Onpoint V ... on the streets, in the field or on this forum.

Just wondering how many Onpoint V owners there are on the forum? KrazyKian and I have often talked about having an Onpoint meet-up ... maybe we can make it happen if there are enough of us in the GTA? Would be interesting to see if there are any long lost V siblings out there ;D

If you have an Onpoint V feel free to let us know ...

My V's name/sex: Rio[/color]/m[/color]
My V's age is: 2 years[/color]
My V's Onpoint dad is: Farley[/color]
My V's Onpoint mom is:
Godzilla[/color]
Hometown: Brampton, ON[/color]

If you are interested in checking out Onpoint ... their website is http://www.onpointvizslas.com/

·
Registered
18 Posts
As you know if you've read my recent postings...I'm an expectant Onpoint owner...would love to meet other owners if you arrange a get together...

·
Registered
10 Posts
My V's name/sex: Koda/M
My V's age is: 7 months
My V's Onpoint dad is: Axel
My V's Onpoint mom is: Jinx
Hometown: Richmond Hill, ON

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Hockey Dad, where abouts in Richmond Hill are you located? I'm up near Bathurst and King. Not getting an Onpoint V, but might be getting a V in about 3 weeks. Did you take your pup to the offleash park off Yonge, behind the Canadian Tire?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey treetops I am in Hamilton also with an on point v, his stats

Koby, m
18 months
Dad was Newman
Mother was Craze
Hamilton

·
Registered
809 Posts
Krazy Kian Onpoint's Éirinn go brách / Male
20 months
Rowdy
Ellie May
Toronto, ON

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey tovizchick, looks like we're getting a pup from the same litter.

My V's name/sex: Macaroni aka "Mac"/male
My V's age is: 6 weeks
My V's Onpoint dad is: Rowdy
My V's Onpoint mom is: Solid
Hometown: Toronto, ON

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there

I am looking to get an onpoint Vizsla... I've been out to see their facility and met with them. I've look into other breeders also.

I am fairly confident with them in providing a quality dog that is bred with good temperament, form, etc. I am also happy that they provide a 5 year health guarantee. shows me that they believe in their line of dogs.

How has the experience been for people?

I am looking to get a female from the litter available in may/june.

·
Registered
595 Posts
CottagerGreg said:
Hi there

I am looking to get an onpoint Vizsla... I've been out to see their facility and met with them. I've look into other breeders also.

I am fairly confident with them in providing a quality dog that is bred with good temperament, form, etc. I am also happy that they provide a 5 year health guarantee. shows me that they believe in their line of dogs.

I was on their site recently... I think the upcoming litter is from the same parents as our girl.
I would highly recommend them. I'm beginning to see the importance/significance of a well bred dog.

Other pros in the industry speak highly of them also.

·
Registered
809 Posts
CottagerGreg said:
Hi there

Highly recommend them.
Just know that they are serious breeders of field dogs. They can be big runners.
Kim and John were great when Kian was a pup, I think I bombarded them with calls and emails every time we had questions for the first three months after we took him home.
Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I concur. Kim and John are amazing. Very professional and most inmportantly patient (w/ the continuous questions...which I'm still asking). When getting your dog just advise what your intended purpose is for them (hunting vs companion) and they can match the energy level of the pup (and sometimes parents) to your needs. We couldn't be happier w/ our man.

Best of luck w/ it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes def they are matching the level of energy to what my needs are as it's going to be a family dog. Even their companion dogs are great in the field. (if I ever decide to do so)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts