Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed there were a few people from the UK in here, I figured it was worth asking where everyone lives...

I live in Connecticut. What about you?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Kentucky. I am actually surprised by all the amount of vizslas around me (as family dogs even, not necessarily hunting dogs). There are two owners in our (smaller) neighborhood and i've met 4 others at pet stores and theres one at our dog park as well--we have at least 10 vizslas around us and none of them are breeders...

·
Registered
416 Posts
madaboutvizslas said:
Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.

No snow here!
New Zealand is an amazing place. Visited it twice when I lived in Indonesia, would love to go back its just too far from Scotland.

·
Registered
220 Posts
calum said:
madaboutvizslas said:
Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.

No snow here!
New Zealand is an amazing place. Visited it twice when I lived in Indonesia, would love to go back its just too far from Scotland.
My wife's family are Scottish and originally came from the Shetland & Orkney Islands in 1919. We hope to get up there one day. Some of the family have been back up there for a visit already.

NZ's not that far. Just 2x 12 hour jaunts on a 747 and 4 hours transit in LAX or Singapore!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Mine is the second Vizsla to live in my town in Newfoundland. The first? Mine also - got him in 1970, when I was 3! One Vizsla in a lifetime is never enough!

1 - 20 of 104 Posts