Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

81 - 100 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Soon to be owner as of Friday, July 1st...

Miami, FL

It was very hard for me to find a breeder in Florida... My little girl Mona is coming from Indiana..

·
Registered
639 Posts
We're currently living in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It's an absolutely awesome city to have dogs in--such an outdoorsy city!

Don't forget to PM Kobi to get your location added to the user map. That thing is fascinating--I'm jealous of the large clusters of V owners that all live so close together.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Me and my 9 week old puppy Laszlo live in Chicago for another month and then will be moving to Southern California - Encinitas area :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
6 Month old Ruby exhausts her humans here in Tampa, FL :)

Ruby's litter mate lives in the area so that is the only V we have contact with.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ottawa, Ontario Canada.
Actually saw 5 Vizsla's at the dog park here on Sunday...that was a record!
4/5 were from Onpoint but 1 was from the same breeder as my Stella. It's usually easy to recognize one of Stella's relatives as they will have the full tail like she does.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We're in Ottawa, too! Which dog park did you see the V's at? There is one in our neighbourhood so hopefully our girls will get to play.

Juno is 12 weeks old today!

·
Registered
6 Posts
RubyRoo we are in Tampa, Fl as well! We have a new little guy only 9 1/2 weeks but would love to set up a play date! We live in the WestChase area.

-Roseanne

·
Registered
775 Posts
rmcintosh said:
RubyRoo we are in Tampa, Fl as well! We have a new little guy only 9 1/2 weeks but would love to set up a play date! We live in the WestChase area.

-Roseanne
Roseanne - just sent you a private message so you have my email address. We are in Westchase too. Would love to get them together. Email me back when you get a chance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi

We're in the South West as well. In Stroud, Gloucestershire. There's quite a few vizzies around here as there are such lovely commons and countryside to walk them on.

Iolo

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
We live in South Hadley, Massachusetts with our two 4-year old V's - Blue and Mac (sister and brother) - and two cats Bella and Bear.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We are in Upstate NY near Watertown. Kaylee Ann is 6.5 mos old and acting like a typical Vizsla!

81 - 100 of 143 Posts