Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

41 - 60 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got him in Pittsburgh from Steel City Vizsla :) She's a great breeder, very personable and you can tell she loves her dogs very much! Casey09 is actually his sister! :D[/color][/color]

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lake City is in Florida? Sorry we're not from Florida..but it sounds familiar..just moved down a couple months ago from Connecticut (Job Transfer) We started looking before we moved down and I couldn't find a breeder in Florida and we just got lucky that the litter was going to be ready to go the week we were moving down so we stopped in PA on the way down here

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh nice! lol my fiance would probably kill me if he found out :p he wanted to wait till we moved in the new house but i told him i couldn't find a breeder in florida :D..me on the other hand I'm impatient :p once I found a breeder I liked and trusted the blinders were on lol

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
We have a 7 month Vizsla and live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I saw someone was from Jupiter, Fl. We will be visiting there in December. Do you go to Juno Beach were the Dog Beach is at all. Also can you tell me of any dog parks in that area.

·
Registered
582 Posts
We are in the Boston area and have Rosie, a 5 month old V girl. Gunnr, we met with a breeder in Eastern CT (heelmark) but ultimately went with a breeder closer to home who had gorgeous dogs. As I mentioned, we have her purely as a family pet--and we're a bit soft on training, but I have some vague thought that if I get more time I might like to take an agility training class with her (seeing as how she uses the whole house as her jungle gym...).

Sarah

·
Registered
7 Posts
We are from Hayling Island in Hampshire UK. We've had our pup for 9 weeks now and love her to bits. Photographs to follow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My husband and I live in St Helen Auckland in County Durham with our little vizla alfie and our weim poppy.

They get on great. There is another weim down the road but not seen any vizlas!

:D[/color]

·
Registered
582 Posts
Vprincess--I have to laugh at your profile pic. Rosie did the exact same thing with an identical white plastic bullet can lid (I think that's what yours has there?). I have a picture of her somewhere with it draped around her neck like a necklace. She would stick her head through it and run around looking goofy.

41 - 60 of 143 Posts