Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8 months is a great age to get started on birds. and as i saw from your other post her recall is great, that is key on the field, very good job.
we have done several things with Bende and he has loved all activities, but nothing compares to the joy when he can smell birds. tail wagging with the jitterbug move makes me want to be out on the field with him every day.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I just love the WHV face, it just fits their personality so well....

Anyways, AJ and I returned from the woods of Vermont this weekend, and with the leaves down, a chill in the air....the pheasants and quail were easy to spot and flush.....I was going to say they were like "Sitting ducks" but that's so.....Labradorean.

There's no season like the autumn...

·
Administrator
4,200 Posts
I just love the WHV face, it just fits their personality so well....

Anyways, AJ and I returned from the woods of Vermont this weekend, and with the leaves down, a chill in the air....the pheasants and quail were easy to spot and flush.....I was going to say they were like "Sitting ducks" but that's so.....Labradorean.

There's no season like the autumn...
this is the terrain I work my dogs, autumn is special :)...winter can be very very bleak, and cold, but still stunning :)

Attachments

Reactions: Gabica

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In Texas every season is great for outdoors with V`s. Fall thru early spring birds and lots of hiking, spring till fall swimming and dock diving:). They are happy to jump into the water even during the winter, just the humans aren`t. Hardly any time to preserve the couch potato image :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts