Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for 36 days??? what happened? it must have been heartbreaking...
Yes, 36 days missing in western MA. Dropped him off with a trainer (hunting) and Eli wandered off the property and did not comeback. I found him about 17 miles away (about 5 towns away) from where he was originally staying with the trainer. I cried everyday for 36 days! And sometimes still get emotional every now and then thinking what he wen through.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yes, 36 days missing in western MA. Dropped him off with a trainer (hunting) and Eli wandered off the property and did not comeback. I found him about 17 miles away (about 5 towns away) from where he was originally staying with the trainer. I cried everyday for 36 days! And sometimes still get emotional every now and then thinking what he wen through.

Thank God you found him. I can't even wrap my head around losing a pet for 36-days. We lost our Lab for 5-6 hours last year when cross country skiers were on our property and thought he was a stray. He was literally 30-40' from our house going to the bathroom. Long story short, they brought him to the local police department. It was sub-freezing conditions in the dead of winter at dusk for that matter. Needless to say we were in full panic mode most of the evening until it dawned on me to call the police.

The cross country skiers were not even allowed to use of our property, which was frustrating. And because it fell into the "good samaritan" category the skiers didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

And I feel so horrible right now for Delaney in CO. Let's hope she gets to her owner soon: https://www.facebook.com/bringdelaneyhome/

·
Registered
739 Posts
yikes, this sounds like the most awful nightmare. i am glad you have him back. i bet he did not want to leave your side once you guys got reunited.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts