Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ooh, that's useful calculator.
Molly's prediction is about 22.5kg or 50lb. That used to be the weight of a sack of potatoes in the uk when I was a lass.

Hmm, better stop the habit of her joining us in bed in the morning whilst I still can :-\

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I tried putting in Riley's weight at 10 weeks and 12 weeks and both predictions were off. It said her adult weight would be around 35lbs... she's already 37lbs at 7.5 months! :p

·
Registered
766 Posts
Didn't work for me. Elza is 23 weeks old now and she's about 15 kg. for her adult size the calculator said 18.9!!!
Is her current weight for her age ok? What you guys think? ☺

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I can't remember what weights Astro was as he grew up. I wish I knew, as it would be interesting to see what that chart predicted.

He's 13 months old right now and here's a weight prediction............. I predict he will top 40kgs!

A week ago when he had his annual vacc's, he was 36kgs. He's getting too big to have him laying on you. Last night he decided he wanted some love and lay down on top of me while I was stretched out on the couch. I thought he was going to crush me... :)

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hmmmmm... my little Pacsirta was 22lbs (10kg) @ 13 weeks. According to this, she will be 45lbs (20.5 kgs) as an adult which is 7% below the average. Interesting... Sophie is 40lbs now. I think the little one will definitely be taller than Sophie, probably more leggy, and I hope she will hide some of her ribs in those 45 pounds! :)

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Boris is 16wks old now and weighs 13Kg - so he is going to weight 3% under the average 21.3Kg. I have no idea how large or small he is likely to be as this is my first V. He is 20" to the shoulder already and very leggy - it's like watch a lamb gambling along.

Does anybody else have one of a similar age that we can compare?

·
Registered
300 Posts
hotmischief said:
Boris is 16wks old now and weighs 13Kg - so he is going to weight 3% under the average 21.3Kg. I have no idea how large or small he is likely to be as this is my first V. He is 20" to the shoulder already and very leggy - it's like watch a lamb gambling along.

Does anybody else have one of a similar age that we can compare?
That's exactly what Odin weighed at 4 months, and he is now a very big boy at 8 months. Last time we weighed him a couple weeks ago he was 55lbs, but hes sprouted in the last few weeks and he's 25" tall now, and I am guessing around 60lbs. I punched in all his puppy weights into the calculator and they all said he would be under average.
Well...he's definitely not, and he's not done growing yet!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Max was 31 lb. at 16 weeks ( a little over 14 kg). According to calculator he will be 50lb.
I am pretty sure he will get to 50lb before he is 6 month old!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
That's really interesting Kristen and skyymax - I was hopping he might be on the smaller side. But then when you have a hug Gt Dane (75Kg) I guess anything will appear smaller. Whilst I was walking the boys the other day I met a gentleman who judges Vs and he said he had a lot of bone - so hope he will be quite a sturdy chap. Have to wait and see.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not sure the accuracy of this. My pup is 9 weeks tomorrow at 8.6 lbs last night. The predictor indicated 22 lbs full grown.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts