Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

Anyone can vote in this - even if you didnt enter then you should vote :)

The vote is open for the first ever Vizsla photo competition on the forum. I have compiled a page with all of the photographs and Vizsla names for you to look at.

To have a look at the entrants, visit this page (it has a lot of photos, so might take a while to load):

http://www.vizslaforums.com/vizslaentrants.html

The competition is a mixture of photography, vizsla looks and originality. So, look through the list and choose the photograph which you like the most, based on the looks of the vizsla, how good the photo is etc.

Once you have chosen your favourite photo, you are ready to vote (take note of the name of the vizsla next to the photo).

When you are ready to vote, just visit the vote page:

Vizsla Vote Page

All you need to do is enter your forum username (to verify that you are a member) and choose your favourite vizsla based on the photos.

The vote will stay open for 7 days. You are allowed to vote for your own dog if you wish (and think it is the best), but it would be nice to vote for the best looking vizsla that isn't yours. Please do not vote more than once (you will need to enter your username to vote).

Once you have submitted the form, you will know it has been submitted as it will say thankyou.

If you have any problems then please post here or contact me.

Calum

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great, 37 votes so far - if you haven't voted yet then please do so - it only takes a minue and you still have a few days left to do so.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great, just 24 hours left to vote and then I will close it - if you haven't voted then please do so now, it only takes a minute :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah its fine I havent done the countup yet as this week as been really hectic for me, I will be doing it tonight.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hmmm - I don't think so..... if they did I missed them ??? Calum have you
calculated the votes yet?? Is the winner being kept a secret stashed away in a vault somewhere?? ;) Are you amassing the Million Dollar Prize Money?? :D Inquiring Vizsla lovers want to know ::)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, the only thing stopping the leader being announced is my busyness - I will try and get round to it asap. Sorry for being slow, been very very busy lately.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Oh come on Calum, we all know that you cannot have anything else in your life except for these lovely red dogs and the lovely forum dedicated to the lovely red dogs.

Hope things slow down for you soon.

·
Registered
324 Posts
If things slow down for Calum it may become more difficult, financially, to keep this forum alive. Let's not hope for a slowdown in business but for a small break that will allow him to tally the voting.
:D ;D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Da-da-da-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - Drum Roll Please ::)

Every Vizsla is a winner - how can you go wrong with a beautiful red dog by your side! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts