Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick question before I head off to lunch.

Can someone give me information about Vizsla breeders in the NE/Mid-Atlantic area? I've been searching and there are only a few I can locate in this area.

Also, can someone give me a rough estimate of what it would cost to purchase a Vizsla pup from a breeder?

Thank you for any help you can offer. I'm keeping my options open in case I do not get approved to adopt.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you everyone. I sent Diane from Legacy Vizsla's an email today. I will take a look at the others tonight. Thank you all so much. This process is stressing me out and I just want it over and done with.

I can't wait to have my baby home sometime in the NEAR future.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to update everyone that I will not be getting a Vizsla. I will be trying to adopt through a local rescue here in PA. I was approved to adopt this morning and I will be meeting some of the dogs available this Saturday at an adoption event in Willow Grove, PA.

I'm so excited that someone finally will be giving me a chance to adopt as a first time pet owner.

Now, I just have to be patient, look at the dogs available and then wait until Saturday to see which one(s) choose me.

Thank you all for your help. It was greatly appreciated. One day I hope to be able to own a Vizsla...and be able to come back to this board and learn from all of you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts