Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
great vid. it kind of gives me a glimpse into my future if I were able to convince my wife to get a 2nd V as Foxie is the same age as our male V (with just as much excess neck skin) ;D.

I love the way (at the begining of the vid) Foxie watches Vino bounce around then looks into the camea as if to say ... "what is this crazy new wind up toy" :eek:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Is it just me or is Foxie looking like "that thing is not here to stay right?" Ha! so funny. My viz is 18 month old and I would love to get another, but I think she would be so jealous, she would certainly struggle to share her toys! They are such big babies. Lovely video, beautiful dogs.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Beautiful dogs and great videos must say Foxie looks disgusted at 'that small thing trying to pinch his toys' and I've forgot just how much excess skin they have as pups, V cute V's

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
foxie is warming up to him lately but i donno if i am. Its a love/hate relationship right now. I think i forgot the joys of raising a puppy. He is a biting peeing machine on legs... AHH!!! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts