Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions for dog friendly vacation rentals/destinations? My husband and I are based out of Columbus, OH and are looking to take a trip with our V this summer. Ideally we're looking for a small cabin/cottage with a beach or areas to hike - most of the cabins I'm finding in the Outer Banks or similar areas are for much larger groups (8 to 10 people). Any ideas?

Thanks!

·
Registered
436 Posts
There is a website for this information. I believe it is dogfriendly.com or something like that. Good luck with your planning.

·
Registered
168 Posts
We went for Easter 2 years ago to a place in Florida on the panhandle. Small place called "cape san blas" The beaches could not have been more perfect. You can rent small little condos there like we did that were not expensive. We went and there was people on the beach but nothing like most beaches. We had ours dogs run and run all the time off leash. Somehow it was legal there despite most beach laws. Everyone was friendly and the place was fantastic. Check out that city if your looking around that area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fox_trot,

Thanks for the info - just did a Google search and found lots of great info on this area! Looks like it's about 40 miles SE of Panama City.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts