Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else from my part of the world? Just wondering as have just bought a GPS tracker for Ziva (I'm a software engineer so super geek) and there are apparently 5 Vizsla's local. But I dont know what counts as local.

If really local would love to meet up and introduce Ziva to yours and get some hints/tips. It does seem that Vizsla's are unique characters vs other breeds.

·
Registered
178 Posts
If you use Facebook there are 'Viz Whizz' groups around the UK, where every so often there is a large gathering of Vizslas arranged Viz Whizz Groups The linked site may be out of date, however Viz Whizz is definitely still a current thing, I don't use Facebook but have encountered the groups with around 10-20 Vizslas at once here in Cumbria.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you use Facebook there are 'Viz Whizz' groups around the UK, where every so often there is a large gathering of Vizslas arranged Viz Whizz Groups The linked site may be out of date, however Viz Whizz is definitely still a current thing, I don't use Facebook but have encountered the groups with around 10-20 Vizslas at once here in Cumbria.
Have joined the group already, but dont see a regional one for hants. Will keep looking. The other issue is shes not great in the car (vomits) at present. We are slowly working on this, with an attempt at longest journey to date later today (5miles!)

How does GPS tracker tell you there are five other vizslas local?
The app has a score board in it (which dog has gained the most minutes of exercise - kind of trying to gamify it) and you can look at "global" or "local", Ziva at 13weeks is at the rock bottom of the local score board for both breed and other all users. But this is how it will stay until she is older!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts