Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Im completely new and im so glad to be here! So much useful information! <3
After one month I will meet with my Viszla. The puppy will be more than 8 weeks and we will travel by airplane. It will take one hour to drive by car, and 1,20 min to fly.
Maybe someone had this experience and could share it with me, what to expect or some useful tips for traveling.

I'd be very thankful!
TK

·
Administrator
9,229 Posts
Has your breeder ever had pups flown with their new owners in the past? Most that have, are a wealth of information.
I know mine has met owners at the airport, when they were flying in for puppy pick up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First of all, welcome to our community. I am glad you have already managed to find something useful for yourself. Traveling with a pet is never easy, especially by plane. The airline carrier requests a lot of information and documents before allowing you to book yourself a flight with a pet. Moreover, make sure you discuss and arrange the transportation for your pet before paying for your ticket. If you have any possibility of traveling by train, I would recommend going for it. It is much easier and more convenient.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts