Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

With the great feedback, I have decided to launch a competition where members of HVF can put up a picture of their Vizsla. Once all the pictures are in, a vote will be opened to everyone and after a while of voting, the finalists will be judged and the winners selected.

I hope to make this a recurring competition, with themes, however since this is the first time you can upload any picture of your Vizsla.

The following dates are important:

You can submit your entries from today, all entries must be in by the 12th April at the latest. After this, I will collect all the photos and set up a vote (this will all be announced once entry has closed).

So, all you need to do is get your picture in :)

To submit a picture, first you must go to www.tinypic.com. Once there, just click browse and find the best picture of your Vizsla on your computer.

Make sure that in the box that says "Resize" you select "Message Board" or you photo will be really big.

Then, just leave all the other options as they are, and click "Upload Now!"

Once your photograph has uploaded copy the text in the box that says "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards".

Now, make a post in this thread using the following format:

Username:
Vizsla Name:
Vizsla Photo:

Just fill in your username and the name of your vizsla. For Vizsla photo, just paste the code that you copied earlier.

That is it. Just make your post and you should see it in the thread. It should look something like this (I am not entering, just an example):

Username: calum
Vizsla Name: Phoebe
Vizsla Photo:

I have tried to make this as easy as possible and explain how to post your pictures as easy as possible. But if you have any problems with it then please message me or post here and I will be happy to help you.

Calum

·
Registered
595 Posts
I couldn't pick just one picture so here is all 3 lol:

Username: Jana
Vizsla Name: Mischa (the Vizsla)

Mischa and my boyfriend

She's very curious!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.