Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My youngest daughter decided she wanted to take some pictures of Scout. He just turned 6 months old and doesn't really look like a puppy anymore. Anyway she did a great job (with some help on the first and last shots from Mom) so thought I would share. Who knew a puppy could have so many facial expressions ;D.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Sweet photos! Almost 3 y/o??? My 6 y/o, much less 3.5 y/o, would be doing good to capture some chest hairs ;D ! My 9 y/o did help get some pics of, Pumpkin (6.5m), on quail. Nothing to take away from bragging rights of Scout & your daughter, but you know how us Mom's can be...... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
SandraDee said:
My youngest daughter decided she wanted to take some pictures of Scout. He just turned 6 months old and doesn't really look like a puppy anymore. Anyway she did a great job (with some help on the first and last shots from Mom) so thought I would share. Who knew a puppy could have so many facial expressions ;D.

[/quote]

On this picture Scout looks like my Chilli!!!!! if i would find this picture in my draw i would say its my girl!!! Chilli is 13 mts now... but pictures i took few months ago are matching :) And he is really handsome boy :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Beautiful!!! I can't wait to see what my V looks like when she is all grown up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts