Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m new to the forum. After losing my last two English cockers, my husband and I said we both couldn’t go through the loss of another dog again and swore to each other NO MORE DOGS!

since then due to personal reasons my daughter has had to move back home……with her 6 month old vizsla, Kimi. kimi, is used to being here with us anyway. I looked after him a couple of days a week whilst my daughter was at work and I love him dearly. He’s a very nervous, clingy dog with the gentlest of natures and is such a sensitive little soul. His ‘savage’ stage is settling, so I no longer look like a self harmer! And his insistence for constant play has subsided too. I think due to the long walks twice a day my husband takes him on. So the dog we never wanted is here, he’s loved to bits and the centre of our world.

having never had a vizsla I though it best to join your forum and hopefully pick up a few tips from the mountain of reading ahead of me here.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Hi, I’m new to the forum. After losing my last two English cockers, my husband and I said we both couldn’t go through the loss of another dog again and swore to each other NO MORE DOGS!

since then due to personal reasons my daughter has had to move back home……with her 6 month old vizsla, Kimi. kimi, is used to being here with us anyway. I looked after him a couple of days a week whilst my daughter was at work and I love him dearly. He’s a very nervous, clingy dog with the gentlest of natures and is such a sensitive little soul. His ‘savage’ stage is settling, so I no longer look like a self harmer! And his insistence for constant play has subsided too. I think due to the long walks twice a day my husband takes him on. So the dog we never wanted is here, he’s loved to bits and the centre of our world.

having never had a vizsla I though it best to join your forum and hopefully pick up a few tips from the mountain of reading ahead of me here.
welcome to the the forum. it has been a great help for me throughout the years. and i have learned that there are lots of vizslalovers here who also like to look at vizsla pictures. hint-hint.:cool::cool:

·
Administrator
9,060 Posts
Sometimes the world brings what we need in our lives. Without us knowing how much we needed them.

Reactions: TrumpetBlast

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
A dog found you, and you found a dog.
Life is good.
Many happy memories for all of you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome to the the forum. it has been a great help for me throughout the years. and i have learned that there are lots of vizslalovers here who also like to look at vizsla pictures. hint-hint.:cool::cool:
Lol hint taken.
thank you so much for the welcome Gabica, Texasred, Gunnr and Dan_A

This is Kimi.

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,060 Posts
Reactions: MillyMoll
1 - 10 of 10 Posts