Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a newbie to this forum I just wanted to thank each of you for so many great posts. After a trip to Ohio the end of this month we will be starting our search for a V. puppy. We live in Southwest Fla. and there doesn't seem to be many options for us close by so will probably need to go out of state.

Since we have been without a dog for several years we are anxious to bring a new member of the family into our home. My hopes for her are for her to become a fabulous addition to our home as well as the two of us working thru obedience training and on to certification as a therapy dog.

We live on a barrier island and have 7 miles of beautiful, safe beachfront to exercise on as well as a dog beach nearby where she will be able to romp and play off leash watching the dolphins swim by.

If any one has any suggestions for this soon to be V. owner in Southwest Fla. I'm always open to new ideas and info.

To all of you current V owners, I'm envious and to those of you, like me, who will soon be in search of a new puppy, good luck in your search.

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to those who posted.. and yes I have emailed the Tampa Bay V. Club.. they sent me a list of those in Fla. but really no pups on the horizon....I was just wondering how many of you "traveled" to purchase your puppy... whether by car, flew to pick up the puppy yourself and how your experience was flying back home with a puppy under the seat or if you had yours flown to you....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.