Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Believe me, I've tried to sneak into my son's queen sized bed when he's not home, but the dogs realize I'm not there and come find me. lol

·
Registered
155 Posts
Oh yes, I understand exactly what you're feeling. We have a King size bed with two Vizslas sharing it with us. We often race to the bedroom to get our spot. The younger one is much more cuddly and likes to sleep right by our heads. The older one will stay at the foot of the bed. Sleep deprived definitely, but enjoy them immensely.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I noticed you have quite the large dog family! I can imagine it's difficult to get ANY space on the bed with them, I find it hard enough with one dog!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kobi said:
I noticed you have quite the large dog family! I can imagine it's difficult to get ANY space on the bed with them, I find it hard enough with one dog!
Sasha and Sami live with my ex-husband, but I see them all the time and occasionally they will spend the weekend, so I end up with all 4 in the bed. Two usually under the covers (V's) and two on top. haha

Kailua said:
Oh yes, I understand exactly what you're feeling. We have a King size bed with two Vizslas sharing it with us. We often race to the bedroom to get our spot. The younger one is much more cuddly and likes to sleep right by our heads. The older one will stay at the foot of the bed. Sleep deprived definitely, but enjoy them immensely.
Me too sleep deprived! lol
Isn't it funny that when you try and push them over (when they are hogging all the space), they act sooo inconvenienced? haha

·
Registered
86 Posts
So adorable! That's a big dog family!

I love the pics with just the feet poking out. I have one of those that I think I will post because we laugh every time we look at it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts