Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rescued this puppy from a shelter that came from a flood State with shelters being overloaded and named him Scrappy. He is now approximately 2 months and 3 weeks old weighing in at 13 and 1/2 pounds (6.123 kilograms). I took many pictures of him and picture recognition of him always came back Vizsla with various other breeds. That got me researching Vizslas and to me and sure everyone on here knows a lot, lot more about Vizslas. To me his look, color, markings, eye and nose color, etc come back to the picture recognition on every picture to Vizsla websites including this forum. I don’t care if he is a pure breed or mixed breed and just curious about him. This way I know what to expect how he will be with every breed being different in their own ways. Where some breeds are demanding in certain ways, things the breed likes and does not like, behaviors of the breed, and basically everything about the breed. He is for sure a very, very sweet and loving puppy always wanting to be by me or my current 2 year old female dog that is beyond great with him and is acting like his Mother. I am going to get a DNA test done for curiosity and wanted to post some pictures on here of him at his age and weight and hoping people post back with their thoughts. Once I get the DNA test back I will post the results of what comes back and hoping members who are experts on the breed reply with their thoughts. Any questions about anything message me or post it and I will reply.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wanted to add another picture of his face close up so his facial features are more predominant then the last pictures if that helps. I did read another post about “butt swirls” someone mentioned and “yes” he does have tiny ones already. If their are any other unique markings on a Visla not shown in pictures let me know and I will check him out and take a picture. I would say what my guess is on what breeds I think he is but don’t want to influence this thread.

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,978 Posts
I would say you a very adorable pitty mix.

Reactions: Bob Engelhardt
1 - 3 of 3 Posts