Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi - any suggestions for natural supplements for a diet? I have been adding boiled sweet potato (local) and cooked chicken breast. I’d like to know if anyone feeds natural food supplements that are easy to get locally. I am open to suggestions for other dietary supplements easily available in the islands.

·
Administrator
8,878 Posts
99% of our members are vizsla owners, not breeders. I doubt we will not be very helpful in this area. If this is your first or second litter, a good mentor would have helped. Most people rely on their breeder to help them in this area.

Also keep in mind
The forum rules do not allow advertising, or selling of puppies/dogs. Not on the open forum, or in private messages. Doing so is a permanent ban from the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
99% of our members are vizsla owners, not breeders. I doubt we will not be very helpful in this area. If this is your first or second litter, a good mentor would have helped. Most people rely on their breeder to help them in this area.

Also keep in mind
The forum rules do not allow advertising, or selling of puppies/dogs. Not on the open forum, or in private messages. Doing so is a permanent ban from the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hope the edited post is more to your liking. FYI the breeder is out of country and what is available there is not available here. If the post is still problematic, please remove.

·
Administrator
8,878 Posts
It’s fine, as is.
I think there is a breeders Facebook group.
It’s not just for vizsla, but where breeders can share information if they have questions. If I can find it, I will message it to you.

Reactions: Richelle

·
Administrator
8,878 Posts
I sent you a message.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts