Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had Zeke for 2 weeks now... He is just the best!! We are having so much fun, and I think he believes that Max is part of the family, which he is, but those two dogs will be beside them selves when they are separated.
I have had both dogs in Mammoth for the last week, and Max's mom joined us mid week. Here is a Video of a patch of snow we encountered on a wonderful hike along Minaret Vista, aprox. 10,000 ft. ... I believe it may have been Zeke's first encounter with snow... Ha Ha... I have a big surprise for him this winter!!

·
Administrator
8,089 Posts
I'm so glad you got him.
These dogs add a extra spark to our lives.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you ... I find him adorable, he has the cutest face!! He is just the best dog, I am soooooo!!!! Lucky!!

I have his pedigree that goes back 4 generations. I wonder how closely he and Scout are related? His sir """ Dabas Dam- Biborka

I have been sending his previous owner pictures and videos, a few ... I believe she is truly happy for Zeke.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is amazing... I printed it all out to put in his file. It is fun to have family!! I hope you do make it out West one of these days!!
Thank you so much for the info... Second cousins, Azur & Szilka Zoldmali

1 - 6 of 6 Posts