Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone is doing well, enjoying their dogs, and practicing measures to stay healthy.
Deb

·
Administrator
4,159 Posts
UK has been put on Lockdown, not sure if it means I can go to work or not as I'm self employed and can't actually finish plastering a customers house "from home" One of the rules is that people can go out to exercise once a day, as I live in quite a remote area I can see 4 hour daily dog walks coming up!

·
Registered
83 Posts
doing well here in Ireland, put on further restrictions yesterday. no more than 4 in a social group, stay indoors, only essential work. I too am self employed, I run my own company.....all of my listed business disappeared in about 2 hours, and I've had to put the business on hold. Thankfully the government have reacted pretty well, and fingers crossed we are not going to be too badly hit. They've also brought in supports for company owners to keep employees on payroll, and support for self employed.

Maggie is enjoying it....we're both here all day, every day, though she is missing daycare. Daycare are opening up a one on one agility training programme for 2 days a week, for high energy dog customers, we'll be taking advantage of that. taking lots of walks in our local park, practising social distancing, the odd walk on a beach, up a mountain, through the local closed university woodland perimeter, as all the uni's are closed. Weird times, hope everyone is safe and well.

House was never cleaner...gardening starts today. Maggie getting ready for the sun and her yoga pose.... PS, check out the instagram, #Dogsworkingfromhome.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Going nuts staying on property but healthy. New truck build is on hold with Ford assembly line closed down. And trying to figure out how to run down to California in 5 wks
to pick up new puppy with out bringing home the dreaded virus. Think it's going to be a very quick 2,000 mile round trip.

·
Administrator
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If things don't improve, I'm sure your breeder would hold the pup a little longer for you

I took the dogs out to run for a couple of hours. We all needed a break from the house.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts