Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own the best dog in the world ;D

He may jump on visitors, chew stuff and have mad hours ... but he is still the best dog ever

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Yep.. You do!

Never let anyone tell ya' different. ;)

He's a very nice looking little guy. May he grow up big and strong, and take your breath away.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Adorable, love them at that age, peanut is pulling her bed around the front room as I type humping as she goes ???

·
Registered
150 Posts
grahama said:
peanut is pulling her bed around the front room as I type humping as she goes ???
Loki just starting doing this a few months ago. Incidentally, we also had a baby this summer. I'm wondering if that's the reason. He's not a territorial or dominant dog otherwise. He's gotten better over time though.

Anyways. I think I'm going to have to dispute your claim to have the best dog in the world. Mine is pretty **** special as well ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
OMG I know they are all the same breed, but your pup looks IDENTICAL to my Hobie girl. Especially in the one picture, it is uncanny. I love it!!!

I feel like I'm looking at a picture of Hobie's twin!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS!!!!

But I am sorry to tell ya but we are all suffering from "I OWN THE BEST DOG IN THE WORLD" syndrome. ha ha ;D

That first picture reminds me of Purdey at that age- ahh time passes sooooooo fast :'(
Enjoy him.... he is a very handsome young pup!
BB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts