Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...

I just stumbled upon this forum whilst doing my research on our new pup. Looks like a great community and a wealth of information. I will be relying heavily on the forums for the next while and probably for a long time after.

We get him May 21st, and he will be 8 weeks old.

I live in Vernon, BC if there are any other owners out there in the area would love to meet up at times at the parks!

His name will be Rufus.

Thanks a bunch!
Cheers,
Al

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome! You're right, you're going to rely on this forum a lot, especially in the first few weeks. I'm assuming this is not your first puppy? Make sure to take LOTS of pictures, they grow up quickly!

And one of the most important things to remember about a new puppy... any time they stop doing anything... eating, sleeping, playing, walking, etc. it's probably time to go potty!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah, I found this forum about the same time as you did before I got my V. Mine is 14 weeks now, and the help people have provided on here is invaluable!

I had no idea how much I would come to love her so fast. I will say the first week is really hard, but every week gets easier and just ask or look for advice on here when u need it :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts