Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Well formatted blog! It's one of the better ones I've viewed.

Yep, that cold snap in Fla. must have thrown ya' both for a loop. :D

·
Registered
809 Posts
saved in my favourites for now, will defenitely read it once I am done reading another blog about a Vizsla ;D... there are some good ones out there.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Awww...more, more, more!! Great blog so far.

Someone else on here has a blog. Can't remember your screen name. (Bodhi is the dog?) They name their pets after trees. It's just fun reading blogs about Vs. I always think "that's just like Loki!"

·
Registered
809 Posts
Vlicked said:
Awww...more, more, more!! Great blog so far.

Someone else on here has a blog. Can't remember your screen name. (Bodhi is the dog?) They name their pets after trees. It's just fun reading blogs about Vs. I always think "that's just like Loki!"
that's the one I am currently reading before I check out the new one.
Please keep them coming, they are so interesting and I can relate ;D

·
Registered
119 Posts
PiperJ
Where do you live? I have a 6 month old Vizsla named Clyde and I live in Lino Lakes. Which dog park do you go to? That Twin Cities Vizsla Club looked like so much fun. I will have to check into that.

·
Registered
809 Posts
OMG, how did you get the boots on her?.... geez, Kian needs a pair of those...too funny.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I guess were still waiting for the post, "Piper wears snow boots." Piper didn't seem to be wearing them outside... from the photos, at least. Bounce is hesitant to get snow boots because she does not know what size to get. The difficulty of this is compounded by the fact that she doesnt come home til tomorrow. Maybe next winiter she will get a pair!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am really enjoying the Vizsla the Red Dog Blog - you cannot read your stories without smiling and/or laughing out loud. Well done! (Still waiting on our V - hurry up Spring/Summer! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
doglover said:
PiperJ
Where do you live? I have a 6 month old Vizsla named Clyde and I live in Lino Lakes. Which dog park do you go to? That Twin Cities Vizsla Club looked like so much fun. I will have to check into that.
I live in Minneapolis- some of my favorite parks are the Airport Dog park and the Minnehaha falls dog park! It is true, I don't have any pictures/video where i am actually wearing my boots outside- But I actually do wear them outside. In 0 degree weather it is too cold not too! :)

Islander- you have some really great photos, i especially love your main blog photo. You sure have a pretty girl!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Piper,

How have the boots been working? Have you had any trouble keeping them on? Bounce is thinking about getting herself a pair, but is afraid of loosing them.

T

1 - 18 of 18 Posts