Uh, sorry to ask...what's spork?Big said:Last summer Dexter bit off and swallowed a piece of a spork from KFC. Gave him hydrogen peroxide (from first aid kit) and he brought it up in about 10 minutes. No harm, no foul!
I'd have to say, probably not. I don't think these Vs have taste buds? I can definitely speak for Mischa. She will eat anything and everything if we were to let her. I've also given her really yummy treats like a juicy orange slice or small slice of cheese for a example, and she almost always swallows it whole. It kinda sorta pisses me off that she doesn't try to savour it. lol.Mercutio said:Glad to hear Kian is back to being Crazy!
I wonder if he realises the treats would have tasted better out of the pastic bag??