Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been boxing for 3 years now but our gym is kinda falling apart, almost no one goes anymoar, the coach is coaching at another gym, everything just feels horrible, so i'm moving on to kung fu

so today i went for a free lesson, gonna officially start next month so i don't pay for this month when its almost over, i gotta say, kung fu is sum serious sh!t, they're friendly, couple of cute girls there to boot, i shaved my head to symbolize my new start on life, get ready world, dragons coming to kick some a$$

lol when we were doing sum punches i felt soooooooooo stronger than the other beginners ;D

V

·
0 Posts
sorry thought this was a vizsla forum where people share problems and solutions highs and lows not how to make my ego bigger forum!!!!! ::) apologies again my mistake!

V

·
0 Posts
p.s forgot to mention I am black belt karate and if you have that attitude your the one who will have your ass kicked! like i said before the clue is in the title VIZSLA FORUM

·
Registered
416 Posts
Ok, thread closed.

This is the general chat section, so you are able to just chat but the main point of vizslaforums.com is to talk about Vizslas. And Dragon, this is a forum for people of all ages to read. Don't swear, I have warned you before, even using $ and ! in place of letters is not acceptable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.