Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
8,085 Posts
I thought this was funny.
We have a king size bed, and they still didn't leave me any room.

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,085 Posts
Reactions: Gabica and tknafox2

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Eins... It must be an ingrown wirehair, because Zeke will do the same thing... Go Figure!!! All of a sudden the stick makes him crazy!!!

Oh Thank you all, I am loving this... Such happy faces!!! I just got back from Mammoth, with my granddog Churro, and Zeke... Zeke is such a happy boy when he has either Churro or Max with him. I didn't take Max this time, but always love my dog family around me.

We had snow before I took this photo, but it melted to Quick... We keep praying for a late season!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Saturday we drove down to Royal Palms park, it is at the base of the Palos Verdes Cliffs, My Mom loves to watch the Ocean, and I am always looking for a new place to
walk the dogs... give them a little spice & variety to their lives. We Had so much fun, Zeke and Max stalked pigeons for over an hour entertaining all the other folks
in the parking lot sitting around watching them. We had a good long walk, even got a little off leash squirrel chasing in... these faces tell the whole story!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I don't remember if I posted it, But Zeke got a gig as a Model for "Wag" Dog walking service... I had to drive him out to the Valley for the Photo shoot... Here are a couple of the pictures, they turned out quite good... I thought!! Be sure and let me know if you ever see an AD for WAG, with a picture of Zeke!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Oh That is a GREAT idea, I never thought of it, I had told Amanda (his first Mom) so sent pictures, but Ya! Zsofi will Love it.

You can really get an Idea from these pictures with the Actress (she was close to 6' tall) just how big Zeke is, he is a very big boy!
Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
In our research on V's one article described the Vizsla having "cat like" paws (mentioned in being sure to keep their nails nicely trimmed). Anyway, I guess Scarlett literally has cat paws.....she's back in the tree!!

Well darn, the short video didn't upload...or rather I didn't do if correctly!

·
Registered
993 Posts
What a handsome boy and a natural model!! Could you imagine my two in the same situation - those pictures would be hideous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 40 Posts