Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow morning (Sunday, Sept. 2) Bailey and Chloe will join me for a 2 hour Viz Wiz at Point Pinole Regional Park at 9:30am. This park is about 5 miles north of Berkeley.

http://redbirddog.blogspot.com/2009/10/dog-disneyland-along-sf-bay.html

Directions to the park are on the link above. Should be cool along the Bay. Dogs get to run off leash and swim in the Bay. We walk as a pack, so we need well-mannered dogs. Pups (2 legs and 4)
have a wonderful time.

http://redbirddog.blogspot.com/2011/11/lily-honorary-vizsla-on-vizsla-walk.html

E-mail me if you'd like to join us.

Rod aka RBD

Attachments

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Lucky you and the pups, my boys and I would love to come but alas it is a bit to far :)

Have a wonderful wiz and I look forward to seeing the pictures. :)

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
993 Posts
Looks like a great day!! Someday I'm going to have to make the effort to drive to the bay area so Cash can meet some other Vs! :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Aren't you in Sacramento area? Only 10 minutes farther than we drive to Point Pinole. ;)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Yes - it's not a bad drive and I have family in the bay area, so I'm used to the drive.

I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about hiking with Cash - he gets along just fine, but I worry about him sometimes with the three legs. That front leg is golden, we can't let anything happen to it ;) I also wonder if he can keep up with the other dogs, he does need to take breaks because his leg gets tired. I'm sure he'd do just fine, I might be just a little overprotective :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Riley only goes as fast as the pups around her. The Point Pinole trail is very flat with hardly any elevation. We'd love to meet up for a walk sometime. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tomorrow morning (Sunday, Sept. 2) Bailey and Chloe will join me for a 2 hour Viz Wiz at Point Pinole Regional Park at 9:30am. This park is about 5 miles north of Berkeley.

Dog "Disneyland" along SF Bay

Directions to the park are on the link above. Should be cool along the Bay. Dogs get to run off leash and swim in the Bay. We walk as a pack, so we need well-mannered dogs. Pups (2 legs and 4)
have a wonderful time.

Lily - Honorary Vizsla on a Vizsla Walk

E-mail me if you'd like to join us.

Rod aka RBD
Hi. We are looking to buy a Vizsla in the winter/spring. We are in the bay area. Could you refer me to any breeders within driving distance? Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
We had so much fun! Thanks for the invite, RBD. :)

I finally brought along my pro camera and got some excellent shots. There were some beautiful pups romping around today! 8)

Point Pinole "Viz Wiz"
Hi Vizsla lovers, We are looking to buy a Vizsla in the winter/spring. We are in the bay area. Could you refer me to any breeders within driving distance? Thanks

·
Administrator
8,816 Posts
They still do the area Viz Wiz, look them up on Facebook. A great way to meet owners, and talk to them about local breeders.
You can also go to the Vizsla Club of American website, the have contact information for area vizsla clubs, and breeder referrals through the club.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts