Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone suggest a good seatbelt harness? Sophie is 8 months and it needs to attach to the seatbelt. Thanks!

·
Registered
278 Posts
We bought one that had a picture of a V on the packaging - seemed like a good omen ;) and it has been fine. Unfortunately i cant remember the brand name :-\

·
Registered
775 Posts
I just picked one up from petsmart called the Easy rider. Ruby seems to not mind it. Started her on it at 4 months. Make sure you get the extra piece that is sold separately the makes it longer for the dog to be able to move around a little in the back seat.

I got Ruby a small since she is on the small end at 25 lbs at 5 months so you would probably need a medium

·
Registered
436 Posts
We bought the king that locks into the seatbelt lock itself instead of going around the strap. We bought a medium based on the chart on the back. The brand is Clix Car Safe.

·
Registered
794 Posts
We too bought the Easy Rider from Pet Smart. It has not worked out for us. If anyone wants it, I'll be happy to send it to you. Send me a pm, and I won't share your info with a 3rd party ;D !

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was just wondering if RubyRoo could tell me the name of the piece that is sold separately for the easy rider that makes it longer? I have been trying to search for it but have had no luck. I think it would really help our seatbelt situation.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I found it next to the seatbelt harnesses at Petsmart. I think it is made by easy rider. It is a tether and just hooks around the seatbelt. I just checked Petsmart online and didn't see it so may only be in stores.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts