Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Since everyones been so helpful in puppy related issues I was just wondering if there was anything to be done about being scared? Our 2 year old Pitt is a barker at "things" that are outside (mainly every sound she doesn't know) and when she does it it scares poor Kasey half to death :( Last night she barked at someone walking by and Kasey jumped about 5 feet from the doorway to our bed clearing his cage and all! lol He's interested in everything he just keeps his distance..I don't know if I should be consoling him or what? I pick him up and show him everything's ok that whatever scared him is nothing to be scared of..I'd hate for him to grow up timid of everything unknown...any suggestions? stories of your own? is this a natural phase that puppies go through?
Thanks! Danielle

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Last night when she would bark and he would come running I didn't touch him I just went to go where the other dog was to check it out and he followed too..he got it pretty fast that it was nothing and actually stopped running to me on every little thing even let out a few woof woofs from afar with her lol cute

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.