Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
8,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COURTESY POST:
SOS: Urgently need foster or adopter within next 2 weeks for special needs Vizsla in jeopardy of being euthanized!!! Ziggy is a 3 Year old GORGEOUS Neutered Male, sweetheart who loves children, other dogs, Velcro boy (no cats please) is diagnosed with epilepsy and his young family just cannot cope. Ziggy went for 2 years without seizures on prescribed meds but seizures started after meds cut down (without vet input) and now needs STABLE, CARING home with love to guide him through a neurological exam and stabilized meds so he can live a full and happy life.

We are trying to help this guy all we can with funds and medical guidance but we need YOU to step forward and be a team with us to save Ziggy’s life!!! Call Christine Oliver, Rescue Coordinator, SB Vizsla Lovers Rescue, 805 680 6524, [email protected].

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be awesome.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I talked to Christine today, and the Rescue is actually going to keep him for a short time. He has a family that will adopt him, they just need a couple of
weeks to finish up some construction before they can be devoted to his needs. It sounds like he is in good hands, and will soon be in a stable environment.
My heart is much lighter now!!

PS... They will be setting up a "go fund me" page, and looking for donations for his neurological, and medical issues.

·
Administrator
8,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I miss them posting the gofund me link. Feel free to share it.

Reactions: tknafox2

·
Administrator
8,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts