Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ruby with her best friend Grayce. They have had weekly play dates since Ruby was 12 weeks old.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
WOW -- Grayce the Boxer's tongue must be setting some kind of record!! Very cute!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I bet that was taken after a rambunctious play session! Boxers play the same as Vizslas, boisterous and rough, my dad had a boxer and she was a great dog. When I bump into Boxers with Bella they always have the same energy level, and love to play.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bellababy said:
I bet that was taken after a rambunctious play session! Boxers play the same as Vizslas, boisterous and rough, my dad had a boxer and she was a great dog. When I bump into Boxers with Bella they always have the same energy level, and love to play.
You are correct about Boxers. We get excited when we see one at a dog park because we know Ruby will play well with them. This picture was taken after hour 4 or 5 of playing. I made them take some time outs. They love playing keep away with each other and just rolling around on the floor. We are so lucky to have a close friend that has such a great Boxer.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
:p Not sure if Ruby lost at all.

I think the short muzzle of the boxer cannot possibly cool as much. Thank goodness for that long tongue.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Must be a Bocer thing to have a long tongue. My cousin has one and her tongue doesn't fit in her mouth. It is always hanging way out when her mouth is closed. It is so funny.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts