Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight, with great sadness, I said goodbye to my beautiful 14 year old Vizsla. He fought for as long as he could but today he was suffering and was in great pain.
Bailey, you enriched my life in more ways than I will ever be able to express. You brought so much joy and happiness into my life and the lives of everyone who knew you. We shared 14 wonderful years together. 14 years filled with many wonderful adventures. I will never ever forget you. I love you and miss you so much little man. Thank you for your unconditional love. You will always be in my heart.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
We only have them for such a short time, but their light burns very brightly. They steal our socks and our hearts.
Peace to both of you.

·
Registered
324 Posts
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where they go! Bye, Bailey, you will be missed.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Your heart was filled with love, your soul was enriched for eternity
There are no words to explain the joy you receive in sharing your life
with a Vizsla...

Your beautiful V is not gone but has been set free to soar with the angels

Rejoice in his freedom, find peace knowing his energy will live within you always

Islander & Ziva

·
Registered
299 Posts
It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.

~Unknown

Hoping that the void that you feel will be filled with the happy memories of your beloved red dog.

Rest now Bailey.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you to everyone for taking the time to read my post. Your kind and supportive words fill my heart with love. Last night was so very hard. There were only a handful of times in the 14 years that he was not by my side in my bed. I can't help but look for him in his favorite places. I keep thinking I hear him. It is just so hard to believe the he is not here. I hope he can hear me telling him how much I love him and miss him. Thank you again everyone.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I know this is months late but I am just now seeing your thread. It made me cry. So hard to lose a best friend. I hope it is getting easier now, but they are like family members--people really go through a grieving process and everyone grieves at their own pace. We had to put our last dog down a year and a half ago; he was 15. Thinking of you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts