Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

Remembering Sierra

4K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  Macaroni 
#1 ·
My 13 year old Vizsla Sierra passed away on 4-5-2011. I just wanted to let you know that you brought much joy and happiness to everyone that you knew. We had 13 great years of hunting and companionship together! I will never forget you Sierra. I wish I could have been there with you when you passed away buddy :'(. Sierra you were allways there for me! You will for always be in my heart. RIP Sierra.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
"Dogs just don't live long enough. It's their only fault, really."

I'm so sorry for your loss. I always had a dog thoughout my adult life, but when you have to say goodbye to a friend, it never gets any easier. Godspeed, Sierra.

#7 ·
We get them for such a short time, but their light burns so brightly that our lives are forever made better.
They teach us what humanity could be.

Sierra was well loved, and that was all that was asked in return.

#8 ·
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Sierra will be touching the souls of many in heaven just as she did here on earth & in your life. She is running free among the dog angels , and I will keep you in my prayers, coppermiles. Losing our beloved friends is very hard. Blessings.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.