Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 13 year old Vizsla Sierra passed away on 4-5-2011. I just wanted to let you know that you brought much joy and happiness to everyone that you knew. We had 13 great years of hunting and companionship together! I will never forget you Sierra. I wish I could have been there with you when you passed away buddy :'(. Sierra you were allways there for me! You will for always be in my heart. RIP Sierra.

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
So very sorry for your loss. Praying that your memories of Sierra will bring many more smiles than tears. They touch our lives so briefly, but our hearts forever.

·
Registered
307 Posts
your four legged friend will run in your heart.Its a tough thing when their such a big part.Remember the days they would run ,weather cloudy or sun.It was ment for you too,to share in their fun.God bless your dog.hang in there

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
"Dogs just don't live long enough. It's their only fault, really."

I'm so sorry for your loss. I always had a dog thoughout my adult life, but when you have to say goodbye to a friend, it never gets any easier. Godspeed, Sierra.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
We get them for such a short time, but their light burns so brightly that our lives are forever made better.
They teach us what humanity could be.

Sierra was well loved, and that was all that was asked in return.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Sierra will be touching the souls of many in heaven just as she did here on earth & in your life. She is running free among the dog angels , and I will keep you in my prayers, coppermiles. Losing our beloved friends is very hard. Blessings.

·
Registered
595 Posts
DixiesMom said:
So very sorry for your loss. Praying that your memories of Sierra will bring many more smiles than tears. They touch our lives so briefly, but our hearts forever.
We couldn't have said it better ourselves.
Our thoughts are with you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts