Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
8,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with a heavy heart that I write this post. We learned my husband is allergic to the dogs, and the allergy medication is not helping enough for him to live with them.
Please no harsh words, as this has been a very hard decision for me.
He’s been a wonderful husband, father, and so much more for over 20 years. I will be sad to see him go. It’s just with his allergies this is not the right home for him. Serious inquiries only.

🤣🤣🤣
Deb

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
It is with a heavy heart that I write this post. We learned my husband is allergic to the dogs, and the allergy medication is not helping enough for him to live with them.
He’s been a wonderful husband, father, and so much more for over 20 years. I will be sad to see him go. It’s just with his allergies this is not the right home for him. Serious inquiries only.

🤣🤣🤣
Deb
OMG!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I was thinking no way not happening she is giving up the dogs before I started reading, lol!

·
Administrator
8,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking no way not happening she is giving up the dogs before I started reading, lol!
You know me to well.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
i met recently Deb`s husband, i am sure he would rather hibernate himself or walk around in a full body cover like an astronaut than get re-homed! He could just not leave those lovely red dogs :love:

·
Administrator
8,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Gabica
He’s definitely a keeper, and not going anywhere.
He’s the one that insists, the dogs sleep in bed with us.

Reactions: Gabica

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
As this thread has continued, it has brought back a semi-recent memory/event.

I'm single (divorced) and a few months ago began a prospective relationship. The woman initially expressed immense interest in 6 month old Aly. Within a few weeks, I could see she (the woman) was beginning to have less tolerance towards Aly's vizsla antics.

POOF!! And just like that, the woman and any future relationship was erased (figuratively, of course :p ) from existence, by me! ZERO REGRETS!🤭😇

Great post, @texasred !! I have forwarded it to friends!!!🤣

·
Registered
75 Posts

🤣🤣🤣
Deb
😂 😂 😂 😂 Too funny!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts