Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my two dogs that I currently own ;D I've still got to wait 2+ years to get my Vizsla, impatiently waiting though ;)

Here is Rebel the APBT. He is 3 years old and is a sweetheart. He is recovering from a broken toe right now, poor boy, but its been extremely hard to keep this energetic boy calm ::);) I love this boy.... most times! Hehe.. :D
(his broken toe)

(baby Rebel)

This is Harleigh the Lab! ;D She is 1 year old and is just AWESOME. She's extremely smart and athletic, crazy and energetic! :D Just how I like 'em. I love her to death, she's been a joy to own and so much fun too! She makes me laugh every single day. Plus, she's a beauty (although I'm biased!:p) (Phoebe is the Calico cat)

(eating her raw meal)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I waited about 1 and a half years to get Maple. I have a miniature schnauzer who's about 15 years. I want another V but don't think Holly could handle 2. However the puppies might play more together and leave Holly out of it. Of course expense is a large part of our wait.
If you don't mind me asking why do you have to wait?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't mind you asking at all! :)

My main reason behind waiting is that I want to finish up college and get my degree before adding another pup. I'll be a Freshman in College this Fall and it'll take me about 2 years to finish the Physical Therapist Assistant program, then I'm going to enroll in a Canine/Equine Rehabilitation program but that should only take me a year or so. So, basically I'm waiting until I have my feet set and have established... Stuff like that.

Another reason is the breeder I am planning on getting my V from does not have a litter and I'm not exactly sure when she is going to have one. She doesn't have them very often, but I love her lines and her V's, they are just gorgeous and exactly what I'm looking for so I'm willing to wait as long as I need too! ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts