Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw him walking across the yard to me, with his hind leg raised. I go over to check it out, thinking he may have hurt something. Nope, he accidentally stepped in dog poop. He can't possibly put that leg down, until I get it cleaned off.
Lucy was the only other dog, that I've seen do this. She would just stand there with her leg up, waiting for you to clean it off.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I saw him walking across the yard to me, with his hind leg raised. I go over to check it out, thinking he may have hurt something. Nope, he accidentally stepped in dog poop. He can't possibly put that leg down, until I get it cleaned off.
Lucy was the only other dog, that I've seen do this. She would just stand there with her leg up, waiting for you to clean it off.
That's great lol. Mine only do it when they get a thorn or something stuck in their foot.

·
Administrator
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you own a vizsla, you've got some gross stories.

·
Administrator
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That has to be some stinky dog breath.

·
Registered
83 Posts
we need to start a section in the postings about gross vizsla stories. i could add a lot:)
I don't want to be a pain, but such a section, or at least thread should be started sometime. Since it was your suggestion, you should have a first go at it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts