Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a puppy that watches TV. His favourite movie is Home Alone. Our golden has no interest in tv except when a dog is on. Does anyone elses vizsla watch tv?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Kobi does, barely, for maybe a minute at a time. If I am watching TV or a movie, his favorite thing to do is go under the blanket and sleep.

I'm thinking his lack of interest in TV may have something to do with my TV being mounted above my fireplace (higher up). It seems like it might not catch his attention as much up there.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Yes, as Kene and I were discussing on the thread linked above, Rosie watches TV voraciously. It's very funny to be sitting behind her and watch her head move and her ears perk up at key points in the program. She also (as discussed in the other thread) goes ballistic if something startles her (camera zooming in so she thinks someone is coming toward her). I think vizslas are very visual dogs.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Our Darwin watches TV too. He has seemed to really like The Big Bang Theory, haha. Yesterday he saw a BluRay for the first time - Planet Earth. He was very into it, especially the parts on the mountain lions, he was barking at them :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Man, I must have a freak dog or something. No TV at all for him. Last night I was watching Knight and Day and he was under the covers when I felt something warm on my ankle... wonderful... it was puppy vomit! Obviously this had nothing to do with the fact that I was watching a movie but I didn't finish the movie last night :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts