Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Click on “profile” when you are logged in. (It's on the row of tabs on the page above) It should go to a page where you can see some tabs. Hover over the “modify profile” tab and click on “forum profile” when it pops up. You can change your avatar there.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Actually, i've tried uploading a profile pic before but once I do upload it, nothing happens. I still get a blank box... ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
clover said:
Actually, i've tried uploading a profile pic before but once I do upload it, nothing happens. I still get a blank box... ?
That's strange. I just uploaded mine today. I made sure it was "avatar sized" though.... Mine is 80x72 pixels and 2.98kb for example. Maybe your picture is too big or the wrong format? .jpeg or .gif should work for sure.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. I have heard issues in the past with users trying to make very large photos (like things like 1000x1000) their pictures.

They will be automatically resized, but if they are very very big then the forum software is unable to do so, so the upload wont work. I can't really fix this, but if you can't get it to work with a smaller photo then please get back to me.

·
Registered
202 Posts
hi clover i had a similar problem and had to use a pic from my mobile cause i didn't know how do resize them from my camera, good luck

·
Administrator
4,215 Posts
managed to upload an avatar that was 1.54mb at first attempt ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts