Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my boyfriend and I got a "pitbull" puppy from the shelter a few months back. Since she's been growing we've noticed she doesn't look like most pit bulls. I put a picture of her through google search engine and vizsla was the first option. Her siblings had white with brown spots so I think she may be mixed with vizsla and pitbull! If anyone can give their two cents that would be amazing !!!
Brown Dog Furniture Cabinetry Wood
Dog Dog breed Working animal Liver Carnivore
Dog Dog breed Working animal Liver Carnivore

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do not think she's a V. Sometimes pits look like Vizslas and vice versa 🤷‍♀️
understandable, the only reason why i say so is because her mannerisms are very different from my four other pitties. she's also very tall compared to them and they're full grown while she's only four months. ill try and take better pictures of her posture

·
Registered
4 Posts
I do see Vizsla in your puppy, especially in the eyes, nose color, and lips. You can always get a dna test for her. She might have competing terrier/bird dog behaviors. But I’m sure she is a loving and lovely dog no matter what. Enjoy!

·
Registered
19 Posts
She is an exceptional dog, she communicates differently than our past beagles,shepherds and retrievers. I can tell what she needs just by the look in her eyes. To the OP, I see the same in your puppy, you're going to have some great times with her.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your puppy has more the Pitbull ears and her nose isn't as long as a Vizsla but I say, as an owner of what we think is a Vizsla mix that it's possible. Here's our mix. This dog can run like no other we've owned.

View attachment 103699
Your puppy has more the Pitbull ears and her nose isn't as long as a Vizsla but I say, as an owner of what we think is a Vizsla mix that it's possible. Here's our mix. This dog can run like no other we've owned.

View attachment 103699
Your puppy looks just like my Boss down to the spot on his nose. We have not found out his DNA yet but we think his mix is Lab/Pit/Pointer He loves to fetch and play in the water. The pointer could be Vizsla.

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Liver Working animal
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Liver Working animal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts