·
Administrator
4,253 Posts
he gave her a flash though :)
DSC_0606.JPG

·
Administrator
4,253 Posts
you must live near me then! I think Borrowdale has the highest rainfall in UK, I'm just down the road near Kendal

·
Registered
106 Posts
you must live near me then! I think Borrowdale has the highest rainfall in UK, I'm just down the road near Kendal
Yes, indeed not too far away. Although the water levelsthis year are very low in the Lake District and some rivers in Borrowdale looking completely dried up.

·
Registered
883 Posts
we have to go for our morning runs now around 6 am as soon as the sun goes up as it is getting very hot in Texas. Unfortunately it means some of the nocturnal animals like skunks are still out. Bende and Miksa watching one running away, luckily so far no one got sprayed.

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,253 Posts
Yes, indeed not too far away. Although the water levelsthis year are very low in the Lake District and some rivers in Borrowdale looking completely dried up.
blue/green algae all over lakes,,,,rivers only for my two ;)

·
Registered
106 Posts
blue/green algae all over lakes,,,,rivers only for my two ;)
Yes, incredibly deadly for dogs. Read very sad news a couple of weeks ago where a dog owner, not Vizsla, had both her dogs go in and they died in her arms shortly afterwards. Can't remember where it was wasn't Lake District but was in the UK. Running rivers only for me too.

·
Administrator
4,253 Posts
unfortunately the shoot a couple of miles down road from Penrith, which is one of the shoots I take Ruby and Elvis on, isn't shooting this season,,,beautiful countryside/

Reactions: PhilipL
81 - 100 of 103 Posts