Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Got this fake fire hydrant for the boys 2 weeks ago as an attempt to redirect their marking from the lavender bushes to the ugly back end of the yard, where we only have the utility box. They watched me unpacking it and setting it up and now it became untouchable (well unpee-able i should say), as it must be special if mom had her hand on it. LOL. Bende even gives a sassy mouth to Miksa approaching it, don`t you dare little brother, this is an ornament not a pee post.
well, vizslas... may have to invite a neighbor dog to start using this thing properly:) or next time i plant lavenders have them sit and watch it too, haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Got this fake fire hydrant for the boys 2 weeks ago as an attempt to redirect their marking from the lavender bushes to the ugly back end of the yard, where we only have the utility box. They watched me unpacking it and setting it up and now it became untouchable (well unpee-able i should say), as it must be special if mom had her hand on it. LOL. Bende even gives a sassy mouth to Miksa approaching it, don`t you dare little brother, this is an ornament not a pee post.
well, vizslas... may have to invite a neighbor dog to start using this thing properly:) or next time i plant lavenders have them sit and watch it too, haha.
May try some of that potty training spray that smells like dog urine or whatever?

·
Registered
736 Posts
@Cosmo

i was thinking about it too, but then i figured i will turn it to an experiment how long two intact outdoor major marking machines will take to give up resisting the temptation, lol.

·
Administrator
4,181 Posts
how many V's (wires and smooths) do you need on picking up duties?...oh there's a yellow lab there too somewhere :)

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,033 Posts
20200214_095543.jpg
Just Shine sitting pretty.
The picture is a little deceptive. She has a deep chest, but it's not wide.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Some pics from the Dublin Vizsla club owners outing on Sunday morning at Bull Island. Thought you might enjoy....there were 15 V's there...hard to keep them all still enough to get a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
We got this photo in from Doggie Day care......I know it's not how they have labelled it, but it tickles me somewhat to think that Pippa, Maggie's pal is saying: "and then he said!", and that Maggie is hysterical with laughter. I think they have way too much fun in doggie day care, hoomans as well as pups.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 95 Posts