Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

21 - 40 of 144 Posts

·
Administrator
8,588 Posts
20191212_112012.jpg
June talking the vet out of more treats.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Maggie today. Wanting to know why she can’t chase the squirrels, though you can only see 4-5, there were actually about 12 in the vicinity. And then her Putin toy, destroyed, unstuffed in 15 minutes. (Still waiting for my Boris Johnson version, picked Putin up in the pet store today. I’m all about equality. I dislike all political charlatans equally.).

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
How can you possibly not think that Vizslas are the best dogs in the world? All of us here know it... It's obvious... When will the rest of humanity finally
catch up and rid themselves of ignorance 🙂

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
in case you ever drive that route, along I10 coming from east to west, last stop in Alabama before entering Mississippi, there is a BP petrol station which shared with other shops has a mini secluded dog park for passing thru visitors. we really appreciated it coming home from Orlando, as it has provided a very much needed leg stretching during the 16 hour drive.

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,588 Posts
20191217_192017.jpg

When your high as a kite, and looks like someone tried to give you a bad poodle cut.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Some pictures.....first off, Maggie in the green collar with her pal, Pippa, from Doggy Day Care in the burgundy.

Second, Maggie in her Christmas jumper and bandana watching out the window before she went to the day care dog pawrents Christmas 'party', where we raised €4500 for two rescue charities, equine and canine.

Third, Maggie with her Doggy Day Care pal Ted, in his pretty spectacular Christmas jumper at the party.

The daycare facility had their puppy Christmas party this morning, apparently there were more pawrents at it than puppies...people showed up for the spectacle.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 144 Posts