Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Love the birthday hat! Did she get a chance to shred that too ;D? The pictures are great & Holley looks really good.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. No, the hat was just for the picture. It kept falling off. She has changed so much. One thing that we are noticing is that her white patch is blending alot more as she grows. I hope she doesn't lose all of it. I love that about it. It makes her unique.
Here is her cat picture since she is laying on the top of the couch.

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
Don't you love it when the new toy you buy for them gets destroyed so quickly? Haha.

She looks like she had the best birthday ever. I'm impressed that she was willing to let you even put the hat on!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She takes pride in destroying her toys in a matter of minutes. I knew it wouldn't last long but I knew she would love it so it was worth it.
I hope she did. She played with a ton of her friends at the dog park at our apartment prior to all of this too so it was nice.
She is pretty good about letting me put stupid stuff on for pictures. We are just quick to take it all off once the picture is done.

·
Registered
794 Posts
That's funny! A quick removal is always a good idea. When Pumpkin was younger, we put her in a winter sweater. I came inside to get the camera (about 5m), and when I got back outside, she had already eaten 1/2 of it off! I knew she literally ate it, because she pooped yarn for 2 days ::) Those crazy red-heads!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts