1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
639 Posts
So funny! Jasper is the same about the rain. He gets really excited about getting to go outside, even if he was just out five minutes before--he seems to forget it's raining out. Then we open the outer door and he just stares out into the rain. I'll walk out onto the porch, he'll look at me like I'm the worst person ever, give a HUGE sigh, and then slowly shamble out onto the grass. Then it takes some more coaxing to convince him it's potty time--mind you, this happens even after we first wake up, when his bladder is really full! Some more heavy sighing, then run run run back inside. He also dries himself off like Kobi, although not to that extent!

·
Registered
73 Posts
haha, very funny. Wow V's are hilarious. Rossi does the same thing with rain...all excited to go outside and then realizes it's raining and I have to practically push him out the door ;D

I must say that he is much more keen since I brought him a nice new jacket to wear :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hysterical! You can see the intelligence in his face, he doesn't need to talk he can communicate with his eyes! Our dog is exactly the same, she will stand on the step sniff the air and if its raining I get the "and if you think I'm going out in that you are crazy" look. These dogs really hate rain, mine hates the cold as well. Great video!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Awww... Kobi is such a handsome boy! Can't blame him for not wanting to get soaked. Willie is the same about rain. It's raining here this morning and he just went out, made a quick turn, and came right back in. On the other hand, if he's hot on the trail of a chipmunk, the rain will not deter him one little bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts