Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After owning 3 vizslas since 1985, my husband and I decided we wanted a small dog but were sad our household would be vizsla-free. We decided we would get a rescue dog. Meet Zeke... our newest companion. His daddy was a vizlsa and his mama was a dachshund. He is a perfect little dog with a vizsla personality and temperament, but with 8 inch legs!

Attachments

·
Registered
794 Posts
Fabulous! We have a mini dachshund, Moxie, who is almost 4. We are 1st time Vizsla owner's, and Pumpkin is almost 14 wks. Pumpkin annoys Moxie to no end, but they are sure having a good time! What a great mix you have :D Congrats!

·
Registered
599 Posts
DarDog said:
He is cute! He has a very Vizsla face too :)
If it wasn't for the lack of tons of wrinkles he'd still look just like one :p

Very cute dog though! I bet a mini-V is still lots of fun!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zeke thinks and acts like a vizsla except he's as tall as a basset hound. He's extremely social (velcro), but since he's so small -under 30 pounds- he can jump up and climb into our laps while we're in our computer chairs, instead of laying at our feet. He's got a deep vizsla bark, cannot stand to be alone, loves to lick us, and is desperate to catch a squirrel or any other moving critter in our yard. Just imagine a vizsla in a tiny package and there you have it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After owning 3 vizslas since 1985, my husband and I decided we wanted a small dog but were sad our household would be vizsla-free. We decided we would get a rescue dog. Meet Zeke... our newest companion. His daddy was a vizlsa and his mama was a dachshund. He is a perfect little dog with a vizsla personality and temperament, but with 8 inch legs!
I'm Hungarian so I love Vizsla! We were going to get one in

1 - 9 of 9 Posts